20110310

Truth : Fucked Up

I know I deserved all that- to be treated like an asshole. To be skorched with hatred for what I did. Haha. I know I'm an asshole. The most useless family member. I do nothing but waste their food and money and elektricity. I kontribute nothing. Why should I be whining for what they said to me tonight? That was nothing to be kompared to my uselessness. And one of the twins also said I brought her such a shame- I've embarrassed her in front of her friend and doktor for what I've done few hours back. The revving thing. Something that showed my impatience. Well, I AM impatient. And yeah, you know what, I'm sick of all of you. I'm sick of MYSELF. I'm sick of being a jerk. Well, there's no one to blame but me. It's all my fault.
Hello, this is loser speaking. My name is Asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.