20110310

International Women's Day

Yesterday evening of Wednesday, I picked up my mother and my sister at their workplace- they work at the same place. And Mother gave her friend a ride. I drove to her friend's house like usual; at about 40 kph, already konsidered fast by my mother. After dropping her friend, it was about about 2 or 3 minutes later when my sister started talking. About another people. I'm not a good person either but damn I hate her talking. And I decided to show some protest. So I started driving recklessly- giving a few emergency brakes. They were already noisy nagging at me about my driving. And when I arrived at a bump, that was where I gave the most emergency brake which sent them thrown forward. And my sister then shouted furiously at me asking me what was I so mad about to drive that way. I didn't say anything and just kept driving, a little slower this time. They were still angry with me; that damn sister was angrier. I still didn't talk to her when we were at home. I still don't.

And few hours before now, I went to fetch her twin who works at a klinik. She was on her night shift which ended at about 10.05 tonight. One thing I hate about fetching her is the waiting part. Her work's end time depends on the last patient leaving so there are times where I have to wait for 10, 15 and even 30 minutes. That's shit. I hate waiting. And so was tonight. Her twin told me to go there at 10 and said she was already done but when I reached there after rushing, she was still working, though the last patient was just leaving. But I still had to wait for like 10 minuites- it doesn't matter how little time I needed to wait but she still wasn't done, unlike what her twin had told me. I was pissed off. I revved the engine a few times, shouted in the kar alone, and knocking impatiently on the steering and against the roof. When she and a friend of hers finally got in the kar, I quickly let the klutch and launched forward. She too, told me to slow down, beware of kars ahead and other things that I already knew. Yeah, I know I just got my licence like 2 months ago but I SURE KNOW HOW TO DRIVE you piece of shit. But I just fucked it off and did as her said. And there was a kar- WITH A FUCKING ASSHOLE DRIVING IN IT- going out from a small road to the main road I was on and that was kind of bullshit. My sister got mad about it and she hit the horn while I was driving silently. Okay. That was kool. After dropping her friend, and when we were already at the junktion of the street to my house, there was another kar koming from the opposite side. I waited for it to go straight towards my side before turning right, but then it turned to the same road I was going to turn without giving any signal. That triggered it; I'd been mad since the waiting part so I hit the horn for a few sekonds. And the kar pulled out at a house just a few doors from mine- it was my neighbour. I don't need to tell how mad my sister was at me for doing that. We got home and she exploded it out to everyone; and adding to it was my mom's story about how I'd driven and akted since the evening. They were all angry- the twins were loudest while Father was eating silently. Women, I hate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.