20110306

Bread Barbeque

I've been someone whose age is 18 years old for almost 12 days now. And I am still what I was when I was 17. Not that I expekted anything to change so drastikally after my birthday; it's just a fucking number. I'm still not working anywhere right now; I never even tried to find any job. It's time to be a kompletely lazy ass now, for the next few months. What the hell, I've been such a useless fuck all these years.
Aktually, I don't really have anything to write about these days. Except the other day where my friends and I went to a river and enjoyed ourselves there. Yeah, it was quite exciting; I didn't know there is such a place here in my distrikt. Well, it takes about 30 minutes of driving to go there but sure, I kan just go there again next time when I feel like in need for a good time. Maybe not so good any more, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.