20090817

The Sound Machine

And it's exam again. Sorrow days of life. Heh. Fuck'd. But that no longer bother me. There's exam or not, I'm just the same. I can't help being helpless. Can't be helped. Hey Monkey, don't get frustrated. This is our nature. Hell yea. But what I just read from the site next to mine, has made me think about what its writer and I will go through. Are going to get through. She's trying to focus in studying, that's good, but still she's somehow down with us not being able to communicate without me having phone. Hah. Sounds like trouble. Is it? Sorry but I ain't regretting anything but wanting to stay loud and close to you. Nei phai leh babuk yek. Remember that. What the hell does that mean, Monkey?

"He's been modernized; hunting for chances but still he's from us. He gets cursed to frozen, for believing there is a better world than just inside the village. Nonetheless, he's not what the elders think he is."
- a d i d a s s l e r
si tenggang's homecoming

4 comments:

  1. It's not that. I just guess it just me. Im just too selfish. But im getting used for not texting to anyone. It's okay maybe. :) And yeah what was "Nei phai leh babuk yek"? I heard it once bofore. Dekat majalah 3 kan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. u're rite. it was from majalah 3.
    it says, "you're my only gurl." camtu lah kot.
    huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh. Huhu. I'll remember that. :) Love you sweetie pie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweety pie? I tried lickin my flesh and it aint good. Yak. =D

    ReplyDelete

I want to know your answer.