20090801

Deer Creek, Idaho.

Ha.. yea. This is the third trying and I finally managed to gather few stuffs to write. Uh. Just done a two-day reading on "Wish You Were Here" by Diane Lani Rich, yea, I think that's the writer's name. Who cares. Was a worth reading, but yea, anything is worth reading to me, I guess. And somehow, it made me lost track on things, too. About school, damn I still hate it, that's for sure but, uh, just when I think I've got enough reasons to hate it and to be scared of it, this adds one more. Exam. Three weeks, eh fuck, it's ONE week from NOW!? Goddamnit. How the hell am I going to catch up things in Physics, Chem - I mean, fuck. I'll be failing them all again. Shit. Knowing that all that craps are going to be tough for me, but still not trying to get things clear, that's me. Damnit. Hey, I'm enjoying weekend here, I'm fine, really. Thanks for asking. But not seeing her ain't making me good. Well, yea, am missing her. Heard she's sick. Hell sorry for not getting any chance to text you. Ever heard of sick sun? That's sun eclipse. You'll be fine.
The four-lettered shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.