20090802

Wallplug magazine

The heroic fireman. The interpreter lady. The muted girl in costume. The street artist. And some costumed bad guys. The jobless boxer. The cold cashier. The cancer sufferer. The husband. And the raincoated boy. And yea, a sad movie.
Got up at 7 and bathed. It was quite late and I suggested to mom for me not going to school. They just approved it. Heh. But still gotta help my uncle doing some wiring. It's not a new thing for me though. I help him setting up the ladder, taking things, drilling some holes, hah, it's kinda pathetic. Yea, mom forced me to do so. Whatever, as long as I don't have to be in school, I'd do anything. But I found out that being up in the ceiling is such a good thing to do when you're bored. It felt so nice up there. And too, he let me drive his car. Yea I know it sounds fucking lame but still it's my first damn time ever. Stupid cool.
"Bu, can I have that Bosch driller set, too?"


Internal Security Act
A dirty instrument of the damn government to keep the Oppositioners down.
But yea, they fight against it and the Rulers get scared and use their fucking dogs, FRU to shut them up. I don't really know what harm the Oppositioners give to this nation. But why the hell am I so burning up to post this? Haha.. I might be caught and charged as well under accusation of spreading hatred against government among people. I don't know. Are we living in a fascist nation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.