20090803

Beast of Mt. Briggs

Found out that exam has been postponed to 16th August. It was such a waste to be nervous so early. And those mates told me, the discipline teacher mentioned my name in weekly assembly yesterday. Probably while I was here, home, reading Kreko on bed. Haha.. It was about me loitering and drinking at the wrong time and place. It's not that I did it alone, there's another mate with me. Ah, whatever. I was heaven lucky not to go to school yesterday or it would have been fucking embarassing. Fewh.
"The greatest man ain't the one with answers;
it's the one with questions that can't be answered."

a d i d a s s l e r
-Chapter VI, Nutrition

2 comments:

  1. Whoah. Famous name after all. Mmg lahh org suka panggil. Siapa takk knl Khair kan? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Famous, not so. Get teased and embarassed by other tchrs, yea. they made fun of me 'shopping' at th schul mart. shit loads.

    ReplyDelete

I want to know your answer.