20090810

Meeting Point: Main Gate

Whow. I runescaped from school yesterday. There were lots of questions. 'How are we gonna do that?' 'How if we got caught?' 'Where do we go now?' and so. Along with 4 other 'inmates'. Haha.. But then we were left 3 of us, and walked to the town. Yea, like other typical school-escapers, we went to shopping complex and cyber cafe. It was truly shit you know, to see people around looking at you with different look on their faces, just because of you wearing green pants and black school shoes. Damn. But still I had fun with them. Heh. I did all that because I'd do anything not to be in school. Even if it might be little bit too risky. And today, is another non-school day for me. Having lala too much last dinner, made me suffer a sudden terrible tummy-ache along with headache. Perfect. I wouldn't have to go today for having it last night. Still it's doubtful to Mom. Sorry.
Paranoid of getting caught. Running and screaming.

2 comments:

  1. wat la u..as if theres a monster at school...
    pple kept saying ur 'tepces' is 'da best'..
    wats wrong?..

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's for those ppl.
    i'm just not one of 'em. haha..
    and nothing really goes wrong, except for me and my deep hatred to school routine.

    ReplyDelete

I want to know your answer.