20090821

Hybrid Theory

Fuck'd. Everything's been messed up. I don't know what ruined them. Nothing but shit loads. The plan going to the Mall, it happened, but not as I hoped it would be. I did go, but with the parents. Do I look like their little child? I don't know. But to be true, I gained something good in Dungun. A Hard Rock Cafe shirt. Nice one. And today, I should have been going to Kuantan, and yea, something has turned to shit and here I am, still in my little bubble. It's alrite. Just plan another, and get going, tired and hungry. It's Ramadhan's eve, I hope I'm all ready to go through it.
True headbangers don't headbang;
they take it as their lullaby.

Saturday
Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
Do we have that kind of place, gurl? Where only we know about it. I'm getting old and I need somewhere to spend my time with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.