20090815

Mr. Lincoln's War

Don't worry. I'm alright, thanks all. Just done The Lawman Said "I Do" by Ana Leigh. It took me one day to finish it. That's not the matter, though. It was loaded with sensual, or better said sexual. Haha.. It would be pretty weird ashamed to know the sister read it too. How would she think when she read the sensual parts? It might be, Abang read this too, he must've gotten horny by it. I've always thought about that when I'm on some English novel. Ah, they don't bother much, they've never bothered actually. Yea, never mind. But the story has made me want to know better about American Civil War. Discovered some about the Confederacy, the Southern army, against the Union from the Northern states. Johnny Rebs versus Billy Yanks. Haha.. enough of that. And I'm gonna have my sleep in my bed, my own bed, this night. After many, many weeks it was abandoned. Heh.
It wasn't guns killed him; it was beauty.

7 comments:

  1. Haha.. it didnt affect me tht much.
    i was scared of their deserted tribe. creepy.huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. my god.. i was like crying.. hahaha.. im sensitive ye know.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheh. Doubtful.
    u were cryin for th sexy heroin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha.. why would i?? the heroin... just fine.. but the story was sad.. sob2.. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAha. I wathched it too. HAha. Boleh tahan sedih jugak lahh. Agak menangis sbb king kong tuh asyik kena tembak. Geram dekat us sbb takk berhenti-henti tembak that king kong. Meluat tgk negro yang mcm sial tuh! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh? Is King Kong worth cryin? Haha.. u guys got too emotional. th only thing tht made it was worth watchin is Adrien Brody, playin Jack Driscoll. He's quite cool.

    ReplyDelete

I want to know your answer.