20090805

Dark Day's Eve

Urm, had dinner just now. A family dinner. Heh. 7 of us around the table, it was good. Chatting, teasing Aifaa with her story, and laughing loudly. It's not always we got time for that with shift-working Dad and Aifaa, and yea, it is truly good to eat, better saying, to be together like just now. I was stupid to say I'm uneasy being among them. To be truth, sometimes something can be really fucking, while the other times, they're just a precious, lovely thing to keep. Damn, I know being sentimental weakens me.
We got the same blood running in us.

3 comments:

  1. Haha. Having fun without me? Not fair. Hahaha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, just get in th family. Be mine?
    Cs thre's always an extra seat, for in-law.
    Hehe...

    ReplyDelete

I want to know your answer.