20100101

New Year's Resolutions.

Ah. Just got home from Dungun. We'd gone there yesterday for Ki's (Grampa) tahlil, but they'd cancelled it as Granny got hospitalized for some sickness. And I bought a snowcap with Guevara's graphic on it, since I'd been wearing the old one again these days. Well, I'm a bit tired now and since I can't get up late anymore tomorrow-I have to settle my school registration and get a haircut-I have to get enough sleep tonight. Not that I'd be such a wheenie to sleep early. School'll be started again. Can't stay up late, can't get up late, can't watch day's Korean drama(aired at 12.30 p.m.,), can't blah blah blah. And yet not to forget, I still haven't touched anything of that Physics work. Damn it to hell. Farewell, holiday. May us be damned for school's sake.
When it comes to celebrating a new year, it seems like there's a culture in it. Everyone wishes everyone for their happiness, wealth, health and other goodness to come in the new year. They also recall what they have done in last year; some regret, while some are pleased of any goodness or achievement they've made. And yea, resolutions for new year. To change themselves to a better person, or to make their lives better. And here are my resolutions for 2010.
1. To regret nothing of what I've done in this year.
2. To endure the hardships-if there's any-of being an SPM candidate.
3. To wait patiently for the school year to end.
4. To survive all the big exams safe and sound.
5. To find clues and answers of what I'll become in my near future.
6. And to be happy when all this ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.