20100112

Paper Ship.

School has been running for almost two weeks now. And it goes smooth now. I'd finished some homework they'd given and I'd started to feel a determination to finish them. That can be the beginning of this 'study year', I guess. Well, I kind of like the new lineup of teachers teaching us this year. That's good; I don't want to hate any of them, not that I had hated them obviously in the past years. And today we had a motivation/orientation session with the counsellors and they along with some teachers had sort of burned my inner fuel of a new determination to change. To change to a better environment of learning process, better motivated to make good results out of the exams. I'm a paper ship under a burning bridge. I want to pass underthrough it; I don't want to get burnt for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.