20100123

Through the Streets.

I've always loved Thursdays as I find that day 'shady and a little dark' from the blinding bright schooldays. Weekend's eve. But the Thursday of last week, it was dark, but this time, evilish dark. That was the day I got caught by the Grim reaper-like teacher. And my short hair, at that time, was not short enough, according to him and his ridiculous school rules. Fucked. The last thing I knew, my head was almost hairless and I had to bear the naughty voices and hummiliations, okay, they didn't hummiliate me actually, but I just felt too embarassed. I then slowly tried to accept my poor condition now. But last Wednesday night, this week, I had dreamt about my hair growing back to its normal length and style. I got up, feeling a bit sad for it was just a dream. The next night, guess what, the same kind of dream. But this time, wow, it had grown longer - longer than I had ever imagined mine would be. It was rather a little like female's, and just a ridiculous fantasy resulting from too much thinking about that, but still, I'd been flattered. I woke up and smiled; what a nice sleep to have that dream. And holy, last night, the third consecutive night, the ever same dream. It was a little longer than this hairless state, but just enough to make me happy. But yeah, IT WAS JUST A DREAM. I know I'm being fooled by Morpheus, as he did to me last year's midterm break.

Just this evening, I went out as usual to get into traffic jams with my old engine. Then, at a busy T-junction, there was a car, a white Honda CRV from the same flow with me, stopping to turn right. I'd known it wanted to turn right, and there were cars on the next lane coming toward me. I was on the middle of the lanes and I thought I would get through them but hell, the CRV moved to turn and DANG! it got me on my left side. I was lucky enough I didn't get knocked over and lay on the road. But the left pedal platform was crooked badly I couldn't change gear, and I'm sure that poor car got some scraches on its right wing. (Sorry!) I went to a workshop to fix the crooked part and fortunately, that old junk had no other serious injury. Neither had I. BUT MY LEFT SANDAL HAD TORN. Shit. That's the only damage I regret. I was being ignorant to the danger and I deserved the consequence. And I just have to be a little more careful after this for death is always around. But never will I stop doing that after that little accident.

4 comments:

  1. See, sebab tuh Lina takk suka org bawak motor. It's too dangerous. And risky and Easily hurts thins or people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea2. I'll just walk next time. And gotta ask them to get me a car too.

    C'mon.. dont be ridiculous.
    I'm well trained. Haha..
    Bukannye race pun mak cik.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! Tapi still berlanggar sana berlanggar sini kan? Pasti awak dahh well trained?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not gonna fight.
    You just cant see this thing from MY side of view.

    ReplyDelete

I want to know your answer.