20100102

New Moon

Fuhh.. it's all settled now. Caesahar's call woke me from my deep slumber. We got to school for the registration. At first, the kids said that the teachers wouldn't let anyone with long hair register. Fuck. Okay, maybe mine was long. But it seemed like their hair were short enough, but the ridiculous teachers still hadn't let them pass. After blah blah blah, I decided to stop wasting time and try my luck. They seemed deliberate at first, but I promised for a good haircut right after settling the payment. So she let me and I went straight to the barbershop. And so my hair got cut. I hadn't cared if it was going to be bad, but yeah, it's kind of nice. My head feel light and the short hair doesn't look so hideous, though. Glad that I could accept it better than I'd expected. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.