20100124

Criminal Minds

"Reasons are not automatic. Those who deny it, cannot be conquered by it."
-Aye Rand
I got this from an episode of Criminal Minds series. I didn't really get the meaning at first, then I tried to think about it for a few times. And I had figured it out in the toilet. Mbahaha.. nah..
Reasons for something we do are not acceptable by everyone. They just can't understand, or accept our reasons when they don't really even understand what we do. For me, I may have my own explanation for myself of what I've been doing as myself, but I just can't expect people to take it like I do. I do what I do, whether they know exactly about it or not. Okay, again, this explanation is based from my perspective and just especially for myself and myself alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.