20100121

The Invisible Hands

The gap between the posts is growing. Way to go, dude! It's just I don't have much to write, or time to spend here. Well, I have it now. I'm on my leave, as the school is having a cleaning campaign, today. I have no reason to go to school, when I can use that 'cleaning' excuse to stay away from there. And so I checked my Bookface geek-fest thing just now and went to look at this profile of a friend of my sister. I've known long before that she can draw perfectly well, and the lot of drawings in her profile make me feel awfully envy her ability. She got a great way of thinking and expressing herself, and ... Ugh. I don't want to write more. Her great skills make my stomach feel sick. I envy ones who draw, play music, and think differently from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.