20100109

Eth Eskorts

Everytime I discover a good band, a band that plays sound that gets into my ears, I try to look for more of them, hoping that I'll like their works. I find more about them, and I declare I like them. That's why I keep changing my music interest, not changing actually; adding bands to it. And just recently I've found out about The Strokes, which is on hiatus, and each of the members goes for their own way. Jules sings Electronic Synthpop solo now, Hammond makes good songs with other few musicians I don't know about, Nick as backing vocal in Fab's sideband, Little Joy while Nikolai with his, Nickel Eye. Yea, that makes another few new stuffs for me to discover. Shit. When will they get back together and make new Strokes songs? I'm missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.