20091229

Furious & not-so-Fast.

It was this evening, after 6 and we were having keropok lekor when that little devil suddenly got into her usual annoying mood. She started to do the thing she's best at, annoying people to death. I snapped at her. Giving a fuck on her face as if I wanted to punch her. She already cried and yelled and turned real mad. I got my Asar done and got out of there. I rode out fast, and not even slowed down to give space to cars going against me in that small road. I sped up, as fast as the old engine could, but it was only 90 kmph, the most. But I still enjoyed racing through the traffic as my anger burned inside, not even bother to turn the signal lights on when turning. Velocity was the only thing that could cool the anger down at that moment. I continued further to Bukit Kuang, till I felt I was no longer too angry, and then started to make it back to town. And I must've looked so weird, what with those working people on their way home and me in my floral-patterned shorts and sandals. I only worried about the old bike's condition, not that I wouldn't go even further if it was a new and faster one. I rode slower-about 60 kmph, my normal speed-as I was on my way back. And I took the longest road I could to home as I tried to make it late enough for me to get there. Yea, velocity was quite helping in soothing the fury. If only I had a faster two-wheel. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.