20091222

The Reunion

I guess I've got nothing much to update, since the 'helping-in-wedding' part, except for today's-no, it would be yesterday, I write this at 3 p.m.-activity, that 'reunion' at the fastfood restaurant, A&W. Had been hearing about the reunion plan from Azrin, he's always the one who's so eager to remeet old friends. Okay, so I kind of like that, too. Got to hear responses from those SKSK's friends in Facebook-oh, thanks to Facebook we got to contact each other-and had expected about 20 participants. But then, 6 of our boys and 9 or so girls went there at the restaurant. And I got to meet again with the fierce and loud prefect, Aminah. Haha. It's weird of how I had thought about her recently. Just crossed mind, you know. All of us then also took pictures together at the big clock at Padang Astaka, like some funny tourists. Two of them had moved to Kuala Terengganu so, I wonder if they took that big clock as a statue or something. Like it was National Statue or something big like that. And I'm shocked. Tonight. I tried to connect the Internet and it worked, after ages it'd been in deep slumber. Aaa~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.