20091203

Epilogue - Choice

It's still cold. I've quite enjoyed the last Raya Haji so much then. Having cousins around, teasing those aunties, making fun out of anything, yeah, it was all good. I think I like going back to village and I should do it more. It's better than getting trapped here, of course. And I find it's pretty easier without Streamyx working at home, though. I just don't have to sit in front of that computer all day long, watching stupid people in MySpace and getting bored at their faces. As I said, routines changed. Have been watching Korean dramas out of the boxset CDs with my sisters, finishing those bloodsucker-versus-giantdog books, sleeping, eating chocolates... Damn. All those sound like what any other girl does. But really, I'm still who I am. Holidays doesn't change me. Why would it? Bla bla bla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.