20091225

Bowling For Soup

And yea, it WAS wet. It was raining just lightly when we were on our way to the Mall. For anyone who doesn't know yet, it took 30 minutes. Must be shorter time for a newer and faster motorcycle. Shit. But whow, how we enjoyed ourselves there. We played bowling and pool and enjoyed checking on girls next to our lane. Haha. Got to know their names too, thanks to the scoreboard up above our heads. Then paid for a karaoke room to sing songs. I mostly sang out of rhytm and we screamed the songs. Barely singing. We did some shopping too. Okay, it was just window shopping. I didn't bring enough money. Didn't HAVE enough money, for crying out loud. But still it was quite fun and enjoying. We then started journey back, after hours there. It wasn't raining just yet, and my hind tire was kind of a bit flat. It was then, while we raced to the gas station, the rain got suddenly heavy. I was soaked, and how I hate that. But nothing worse happened, so I was relieved and successfully made it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.