20091223

Carefree Age

Ugh. It was a restless day yesterday. I barely had a sleep. Nearly 4 dreamless hours. Then, Azrin's call woke me up and he made me go out with him to his friend-well, it's kind of mine too-and there were few other girl friends there. I didn't really know what they were up to but then they-we, actually, but I was with my motor-went cycling, I'd got no idea of joining them but then decided it was okay. Uh. A bit fun it was. We, Azrin and Faiq and I, also hung at Faiq's place. We had enjoyed ourselves recalling our times in primary school. Yea, the carefree age. About teachers we loved and hated, silly games we used to have fun playing, troubles we were punished for, yea, it had been a real fun in that school. Everyone was still small and childish, and not thinking about those burdening, maddening homeworks. It really was a precious time and I'd say I'd give anything to live it for just one more time. And we'd also planned to go to the Mall today. It was raining just now and it seems like today is going to be wet. I should be ready now. Hope the plan's still on.
Don't let growing take away our precious childhood. Keep what's good to keep people together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.