20090928

New Head Protection.

Hey sisters. You're shit. And I'm sick of your shits. No point of babbling like a mad girl, stupid. Think you're bold enough, go clear things up straight on their faces. You're shit. They're shit. Nothing makes us all different. We're all just the same. Stop it. I keep things going easy by keeping my mouth shut. Coward? I don't know. Silence is golden they say. Sorry. This is just how I think.
I talked to her today. She has just survived from a car accident. To be true, I've been feeling tired, and sick of girls, I don't know why. I've always thought of people saying that before. Now I believe it. Girls are sickening. Not that I'm surrounded by many, it's only one, yeah, you. You're not that bad. You're good. Don't worry. I have nothing to be proud of, and that makes me really appreciate your existence. And talking to you again today, knowing about your little accident, have made me worried about your condition. So then I know, I still want to be with you. Definitely. And please let me know what you think of me. Just don't avoid me after reading this, will you?

5 comments:

  1. The others shouldn't be reading this.
    But hell who cares.
    As long as you read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.
    since you mention "girls are sickening"
    what have i done? :s
    HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I think of you, some sort of frightened rush through my veins. I imagined you leaving me. It was hard. And soooo hard. I hate it. But you're a guy too. You know long-distance relationship is hard. Tough. Guys usually cant handle that. And I'm not pretty not even close to that. I'm ugly. Wayy uglier that what you think I am. And the facts that I'm may not suitable for you kills me. And I envy Qilla. she have the looks that I don't. And before we couple you sort of keep some sort of feelings towards her. And that frightened me out. I know how man choose the one they gonna spend their rest of he life with. The one who have looks. And I'm afraid that one day you realize that I dont have that, and you'll turn your back away. And yeah, I know you will hate this comment. But it's the fact. We dont really communicate to each other. And I know Im a boring girl. One day you will get bored and Someday you shall be reading all this and thinking of how stupid you was for being with me when you have the chance to being with someone better than me. I dont want to be called as a playgirl as i faced plenty of love story that ends with guys leaving me. Im sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whow. Long. And I get th main idea.
    Worry for nothing, gurl.
    you're just fine.

    What have you done?
    At least, none towards me.
    So u're not sickening, at least not to me.
    Haha...

    ReplyDelete

I want to know your answer.