20090907

Resignation Letter.

Dear readers,

Hope you doing fine. I don't give shit if you're not. I'm still on my vacation, enjoying stolen non-school days for these few days. Since the school re-opening after the one week holiday, up till now, I'd been there for only two days. It should've been four, if I was a good student. Hell freezes over. Well, seems like the same would go for this week. Maybe less. Not that I bother. And don't trouble yourself telling me what's good for me or what's wrong with me.
Till I write again, get your asses out of here.
Ciao.

6 comments:

  1. You shoudnt have got anything.
    It's ok. Huhu..
    Well, I was just tellin bout my 2-days-school-in-a-week. just that.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAha. So, you're being snobbish lahh neh ea? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snobbish? Nope.
    I'm just happy of myself.
    Hahaha..

    Best~~~
    Minggu ni 1 hari je kot.
    muahaha~~~!!

    ReplyDelete

I want to know your answer.