20090910

Hit&Run

All of a sudden, I'm feeling a little too exhausted right now. Can't breathe enough air. Every inch of my body is aching. Feels like there are some enormous arrows striking upon me. Maybe it's because of fasting. But I blame school for that. Damn. There are lots of undone works waiting to get done. Like I'm going to finish all that anyway. I really want to be here, but the bed somehow seems much too appealing. Fight. Fight.
This happened on last Saturday. They had a gathering at my uncle's place. After breakfast, I sped all the way back home. Unfortunately, there's this area where the lights were all out. I hardly saw anything and then skreet.. dang! I hit a cyclist. As for my selfish and panic reaction, I just sped away from him. He didn't even fall though, I witnessed. But then I was home, alone and sweating hard, panicked trying to fix a small damage to my damn motorcycle. And I did feel guilty. I still do, believe me.

6 comments:

  1. OMG! Terukkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Takk nak kwan awk. XC




    HAHA! Gurau je lahh. Saya sayang awak sangatsangat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's what a jerk would do, aite?
    Cant get shit off me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beskall dye ok ke x?..siann dye..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Idk. It was dark.
    Tp pedal (pedal ke?) motor bengkok sket ar.
    Hope his bike's tougher than my motor.
    Hee~~

    ReplyDelete

I want to know your answer.