20090924

Absolutely Definitely.

Whow. It turned out to be a happening Raya for me. Heh. I've been outing, no, it's Raya tripping, to friends' houses for 3 days in a row. Moondie, Twist-day and Weddingness-day. What with those weird names, I don't know. Well, kind of enjoyed the days riding with the guys under the hot sunny weather oh fuck. I mean, it was good. We even went to Cherating and Kemasek. Whow. That's quite far, in two opposite directions. Lame. But hell it was still great. And worthy. I hadn't expected for Duit Raya, as for my intentions, and only, was to meet them and check out how they were doing and have fun but oh gratefully, one envelope after another got into pocket. And I love it when my wallet gets fattened. It smells nice.
"Ho'zyoknie? Wellefit'ztillged A'dlyke tebreckitfoyea."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.