20090915

Island In the Sun

Yesterday I got a card from you, yea, thanks. I was afraid Emperor might know about it. Heh. He asked a few, and no more. Last night, I got into that room again. And suddenly I became weird. I don't know. I used weird words, minds arguing between to hate them and to be friendly. Not to mention I've always been that way before. And today, I didn't go to school, again, for the practical class for the licensing. I'm not sure about the way I spell lisence. Okay, that seems right enough. Oh, no. 'Licence' is for British, 'license' is American. No wonder I always doubted its spelling before. And there's another thing. I do really feel suck right now. I don't know why. Do you?
Wow. I just need to write it and swoosh it's gone now. I think.
How do people define normality and sanity?
Soundtrack - Island In The Sun by Weezer

2 comments:

I want to know your answer.