20090911

1.2 mg of Idontgivedamn.

"Don't go out tonight. Your mom got really angry last night. Do you hear me?"
Yes. I did. What, do they think I'm still their little kid? Now, I don't think I know what I really am. Haslina, are you a freak lesbian? I'm just an over-protected 12 year-old girl. I can't go out at night, I can't stay out late, I can't do anything with those mates. Whow. I love to be home. I love to get trapped with these flies around. Yea damn I love it. I think I know how they think. And I don't blame them for being over-protective. But what's the point? I damn know how to take care of myself. All I'm asking for is a little more freedom. I just don't know what's wrong with you people. Do I sound like a stupid rebellious teenager? Damn me if I do.

2 comments:

  1. Your not rebelling it just that you're fight against them for your freedom. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever. Fight or no fight, I'm still being caged in this fortress.

    ReplyDelete

I want to know your answer.