20091002

Gran Turismo

Yeah. Life's been great these days. Stayed at Ayoppan's place last night to 'keep his company' while his parents were not home. There were 7 of us, having fun till the dawn broke. Sneaking out to Bistro, playing PlayStation, watching MTV, surfing Internet, mostly on those stuff, yeah, great night. Didn't even sleep at all. And early this morning, Momos and I, without taking bath, off to Monica Bay, as what Bashir Caesahar and the other 'motormates' had planned. Oh I love calling that place with that name instead of its original one. At the beach, they played guitar and sang along songs, vandalized the seaside ground with silly stick-sketched words. I wasn't wearing Sandy's astronaut suit or Patrick's floral-patterned shorts okay. And got back home, tired and sleepless, after a treat at that finger-lickin'-good restaurant. And by the time I write this, I just came home from Dinnie's Diner for dinner, with Momos. We had same orders. We're not gay. Fuck why did I tell that. Life.
Berkejar kuda besi beroda, meredah pekat malam gelap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.