20091026

Sick Sister II

I let it out, after keeping it quiet inside. The sick elder sister got mad about our little neighbor who didn't want to let our little sister borrow his badminton racquet. They're just kids. Why must interfere? She then talked madly to let the parents, with me there, know about her disapproval. I was on telly and I raised (whoahaha...), arguing her actions and some sort of defending the little neighbor, and all the people she had condemned and criticized. Yea, she got a bad mouth. Her job needs her to deal with people, and that makes she find a lot of sick ones, and everyone is wrong, for her. So we argued with Mom and Emperor around. And I got really satisfied, seeing her mad of me, now, for complaining about her. She wrote in bulletin board, "I hate my brother." It's definitely a pleasure, sister.
And yeah, the exam has started today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.