20091020

The Motormates

Yesterday evening, after that 'P' training session, I followed Momos to the graveyard. He wanted to visit his late grandma. Seeing the tombstones and walking amongst them made me feel scared, not of ghosts or living dead, but of death. But then, with the cool breeze and shady trees, the place somehow tranquilized me. It was really peaceful. There was no other sound else than ours and I kept thinking about my death. Think I should go there sometimes. Alone's better. Okay, so today I've passed the test with Jabatan Pengangkutan dan Jalan, I guess that's what JPJ means. Just have to wait for a few couples of day, and I'll get that troublesome 'P'. Good then. The thing is, my motorcycle that I've been riding on is quite old, slow and shaky, I'm not so good with that. And I'll never ask for a new one from them. That's a real childish thing to do. Never mind. Let the motormates leave me behind. It's good to be alone, and slow, sometimes. And yea, I still can't find any weakness in this confessional blog, sis. Not saying I got none but I'll try to look all over again for it if I have time someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.