20100908

Ramadhan 29th

It doesn't feel so right to be in here in a time like this. Like, I don't know what time it's like. Like now. Everyone's going to where they'll be having fun- no, no. I know I'm going too but to still be in here now; it sucks. I'm dragged backward it feels like I don't want to go forward- no, I love being under this dome; dark, peaceful, tranquilising. I know, outside's better; everyone's going for it and will be having real fun for it's what people have been waiting for while they're under this dome. The inner and outer part of the dome; they are fused together, making people bound to- I'm stuck. Slowed. I'm out of words... Oh yeah! It's bright outside isn't it? ISN'T IT? That IS why I prefer to STAY HERE! I, I, want to bring this darkness, this peacefulness along with me to the outside- my PERSONAL DARKNESS! That's it! But WHAT is it really? WHERE kan I find it? HOW kan I bring it along with me?

Who knows if it ends TODAY?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.