20100917

GROUND FLOOR

People around me are already moving- no, maybe they've been moving forward since before, with their konsciousness over their future matter. It's not that I don't have it, but I'm just too heavy to move. Chained to the ground. I'm skared of it, and I hate that I'm skared of it and I hate the thing that I'm skared of. It's never beautiful- not in this partikular kase. They've made us believe that it's important and that it decides our life; death sentence for those who fail it. Those who succeed, go higher. Why does everyone have to go up there? What if I prefer to stay here, on the ground? Don't I deserve a life, whatever that would be? I see. That's the rule. Those on the ground are dirty. Worthless.

FUCK YOU, ALL OF YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.