20100927

: Damned

Fuck. Damn fuck. I went out this evening, thinking about having a kan of Koke before I got to the town and stopped at the bundle outlet. There must be new stuffs, I thought. And it was; I looked one by one and found many nice shirts that I thought would fit me. I went to the other row of shirts and found a FUBU jersey. It looked good with V-neck, the one like those of motorsport outfits, and I thought that it was better than the other - its material makes it last longer. I paid RM18 for that one and got home, ditching the thought of having Koke, thinking about the newly-bought stuff. I tried and I kouldn't even get my head through the neck. I squeezed myself in it and I was like wearing a korsette. DAMN. It'd looked like it'd fit me. But it didn't. I think I'll just go there again tomorrow and make a change.

p/s : I know I'm getting fatter. Or that I was never slim. [- -,]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.