20100902

Heaven of Darkness

Ah. It's happening again; my eye kondition. Again and again. And today it really got the hell out of me. I was supposed to finish my last paper today, which I did, but that was in pain. It'd gotten worse; I was suffering, waiting forever for the skool to end. My eyes were - still are - so red and watery. It's painful. I gave myself a little treatment this evening at home and it got better.
But nonetheless, the trials and tribulations of the exam, it's all ended now. And nothing is better than that.
I thought I'd be hitting the ground. But no; the more I fell, the kloser I got to heaven. Heaven of darkness. Away from the blinding sun.
I wrote something like that on my Kemistry III paper this morning and the ustadzah who kollekted the papers read it and said something about it. Kan't blame her; it does sound a bit weird. I just smiled my nervous smile to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.