20100302

Prospekt's March

I voel shting hatt leoppe n'odt aeryll anstuddren.
Hello Machine. I'm back for you to operate. Internet, after what seemed like forever, has gone back normal. Well, at least it's working now. I'm just fine. So is my school. Got a quite good result, I think. No, it's not good but it is for me, yea. My 'old engine that could' looks newer now; I've just got to save more money for some other parts that need to be replaced. It works better now, yea. About the Internet-dead-for-weeks thing, it caused something and it wasn't good. I lost my fishes in FishVille, didn't get to write about this sound machine first anniversary. And my anniversary as well. Okay, happy birthday, Kal. That's it. Thanks for Lina, too. And the post ends here.

1 comment:

I want to know your answer.