20100331

Industrial Deutsch

Has a revolution started upon my hearing mechanism? I'm in fever for German Industrial Metal these days. Thanks to the Hand, she's the one that triggered this fever actually. But actually, I've heard this kind of music in Command & Conquer: Red Alert long ago and I regret that I just found out more about this only now. I got to know about this Industrial music recently from her post- Rammstein's "Amerika" video. Damn Rammstein. They really make great sound! And other few bands that play such music like Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid (KMFDM; I prefer the full one, though), Hanzel und Gretyl (I'm listening to it as I write this), and lots other possible Industrial bands that I'm going to find out about. And yeah, I'm starting to like German so much upon listening to these bands. Such heavy beats blended with machinery sounds in there and it never bored me to listen to it. Unlike other Heavy Metal. They're sound of machine and that makes me appreciate sounds better.
I really love the word 'sound' itself. It's, alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.