20100407

Annoying Konflikt

I've always hated skool and what happened today is one of the reasons of it.
Unlike any other day, today, the Ruler of Bios Logos, the feared one, didn't use her usual method of teaching; eksplaining every little detail of the chapter, torturing us with questions and other things that not many Owners praktice. Yeah, I got to admit that despite of her attitude, her method makes me understand better, and I don't think I kould have done so last year, without her teaching. We are even afraid to yawn for she's so praktikally strikt when in class. But today, she didn't do all that. She just, taught us like any other would do; she didn't question us, didn't pick out anyone yawning, didn't tell us how weak we are in study but just talking in front very fast I kouldn't really figure out what she was teaching us. She was boring today, when she hadn't been so for as long as known by many. At the end of the klass, she'd told something to all of us, something about what I still kan't really understand. She was mad. I kould tell that. Then I found out, with the help of my mates, that the mad teacher had found out that our klass, V Kreative, don't like her. Hate, even. What? That's, a little bit too true. Not just us but who like her, really? She'd always pointed out that many do; she's a stone-hearted, I'd say, and I wouldn't have thought about her getting broken-hearted by that fakt; she wouldn't even kare. Ekscept that she did. I don't know. And the bitches of my klass pulled their ugly faces (to boycott, Remy said) in Bahasa Melayu klass after that for they blamed the teacher, the funny one teaching us Melayu, as the reason for all this. For telling the Bios Logos stone-hearted one about all this hate thing. Bekause, the same time a week ago, we'd got late into Melayu klass and the teacher kalled the Bios teacher to komplain why she'd let us out late. But I still think she was just being funny and just pretended about the kall (I'm pro-her). I don't know if it was true. So then I heard we're getting separated from the bitches in Bios klass, which is hell great but will she teach us, the guys, using the fast, boring way like today or the torturing, interesting way like before? It's important for eksams but yeah, to hell all this. I still hate skool anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.