20100416

333rd Down: Ready. Set. Hut. TOUCHDOWN.

I was awakened this morning by their voices; talking about celebrating their birthday this year. Some good food, friends to invite, and something else I don't really remember. So that made me remember about my own birthday. Only date, aktually. I've never celebrated any birthday party or even invited friends to eat together somewhere or whatever people usually do to celebrate it. Okay, my family sometimes buy that Kentucky Flirty Chicks for my birthday. It's good. Thanks. But the only birthday party I ever had was the one I don't exaktly remember when; except that I only remember about it bekause I saw it in some old photos. It was me holding the knife on a kake, surrounded by families and neighbors. Well, I don't know if it was my birthday since it just might be me playing around with someone else's kake. But it's fine. I don't know whether I'm sad or not about this but really, who needs birthday party anyway? I don't. It's truly good for me; I love bitter things to happen on me. A reason to get away from people.

The less happy things I have, the less happy things I'll lose in future.
To think again, it was just a stupid thing to feel bad about. It's not just me and who kares anyway. Ugh, this is so troublesome. But there's something that I feel sad about today. Eyeshield 21. The series is already finished. I've just finished that tonight after months, a lot of months, since I last read it. Damn. But it's truly good to have done that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.