20100419

The Broken Airplane

I hadn't wanted to attend the night session of Hell at first bekause I'd wanted to just stay and finish my homework. But Emperor made me go after Muaz kame here to go to the klass with me like usual. Damn. Kan't really blame him, though. So I was finally in the fun Additional Maths klass. While everyone was solving the problems, I was thinking of my problems. I stared blankly at the numbers but I kould see only me; fucking myself, doing nothing, knowing nothing about what the others were doing. The only thing I was aware that time was that I'm such a jerk, useless idiot. Totally a disappointment. Kukuku.
Dicka, the walking skeleton told me earlier today, in day klass, that some of those female klassmates fear me. It's bekause I used to snap at one of them last week for telling me something about works that I'd already known. And he also mentioned about his girl, who's from next klass, that was talking to him some time ago and got startled to see me near her. I'd been there just to put my things aktually. I felt funny when he told me all this. I thought they were just fine with me since they all do laugh when I say funny things in klass. Well, I'm not saying I'm proud of this but it's just good. At least they wouldn't want to order me this and that like they do to others. Kukuku.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.