20100218

Wheels: Upgraded

Another Thursday at home. No, I actually did go to school, but these damn irritated eyes made no reason why I should stay there longer. I thought of just resting in the school's clinic room, but then why not rest at home? School wouldn't make me any better after all. So I called Mom to fetch me and here I am, resting. Heh. And oh yea, I, err.. actually those friends, have half-finished with replacing my wheel's new body cover. Yea, I've bought it yesterday evening after weeks of thinking about it and we got to work last night. It's quite sad to see the old one being replaced and too, the money burnt for that. It costs about Ringgit Malaya 140, but I consider it as an investment. Haha.. and it won't be so shaky anymore, or so I think. I've started saving too, as for the other parts. Well, it's going to take months, considering I can get only ten bucks per week, forty per month. Money, money, money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.