20100214

Red Days

I've been back here on Friday night. And now there are just four of us at home; Mom and Dad along with the little devil have been to Rompin for a wedding reception. And I'm getting bored to death just sitting here and not going out. Not that I should go to some Chinese house and ask for angpow, I just have to go out. Or maybe I can just read. Uh, well, I've finished 'Novel Halimunan' again. Yea, I've read this years ago and it's good I don't mind reading it again. It's an online novel by Nizam Zakaria and I know whoever he is, he is such a hand. Like those nameless hands. He writes about music, ideology and melancholy in such an interesting fiction. Hope to find more of his works. And Faz has bought few new novels and I'm on one of those; 'What Happens In London' by Julia Quinn. A military, half-spy English gentleman falls in love with a daughter of Earl of Rudland through their windows. Worth my free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.