20100211

Mysterich III

"Freedom is nothing else but a chance
to be better.
"- Albert Camus

Melancholy. Freed. Holes.
At last, the last paper. And this battle ends.
My heart beats hard, a little too eager to end this quick.
Yet there's still a part of me pierced, hollow, just like
the blank spaces I've left in this battle. I know
those holes will injure me in no time. They surely will.

Exam has ended yesterday and that means I don't have any reason to be there today. So I went with Ayoppan to have his new wheel serviced. I've been his driver lately; I've got license and he doesn't and his mom won't let him ride the bike himself. I don't mind actually; I get to ride a faster one than mine. Hah. And this evening we-my family and I of course-are going back to Doong-goon. They're holding a tahlil tomorrow to make up for the last one that had been cancelled for Granny had been sick. Yeah, I think it's good to go there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.