20090318

Earth Hour

Okay. I got no idea what would happen after this one entry.
I won't understand anything, and I don't want to. No more of those hard-to-get words, poetry, lyrics, or whatever that could bring this thing to another level of misunderstanding. It may sound silly, or simply disgusting, or just right at the time. I've wanted it to be straight and so it'll be.
Lina, a brained lass, a not-like-others girl, a good friend, a writer that I wanna read all her writings. I adore you. I want you to be happy. I want to comfort you with my companion. I want us to be like others.

Would you like to be my girl?


Simply yes or no. I wouldn't mind if the answer is no. The only damn thing I'm asking is an answer, a final word from you. And yea, I don't wanna force you. Take time, as long as you want, okay, maybe not so long, but be sure it's enough for you to know what do you feel toward this guy, a guy that has been hiding behind the tree, haha.. Ouh, I laughed.

1 comment:

  1. Wait, she said she's the third party.
    I have no second party.
    So, maybe the writing in her blog is just not for me.
    Maybe it's for another guy that REALLY lives in her life.
    Maybe I'm just, no one. Haha..
    But I still wanna know ur answer.
    Haha.. I'm outta my mind.

    ReplyDelete

I want to know your answer.