20090320

A Walk After Midnite

Ahh.. sleepless. Went to bed at half-past midnight and got up at 0200. I've had enough sleep and the night is still too long. Got into Meebo till 0600 (current moment) and I think I'm going to bed again. Tired and bored. And yea, sleepy. Lina, how did you sleep?
And there you go. No one's home but me. Ibu, Abah, and Ima off to KL the day before. The sisters went to Kuantan this morning. And I'm left alone, with no humanity left in this house. Err.. It's gonna be a quiet day with just me and this black box.

2 comments:

  1. Hahha. Pity you. I wish that I can go there and accompany you. Sorry semalam tidur awal. Bosan kot tggu kak Hazy habis main kom. Huhuuhu. Sorry. Btw actually you are not alone lahh. I'm here now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha.. i'm ok laHH.
    whew..
    sleepless.

    ReplyDelete

I want to know your answer.