20090324

Gretchen's still alive.

"Akukan saya? Buat apa gila. Membazir."
Yesterday, I smiled when teacher gave me the paper. I even couldn't help feeling funny about this. I was barely hiding my laugh. Back home, it wasn't like what it was before. I didn't talk much then. It was because father was upset with me for getting an F for Add Math. Whose father wouldn't get angry with that? Uh. I had my silent theraphy for the whole day. For the grade, I blame the lazyness so I wouldn't feel like a totally bastard. As for the fact, I think people's looking down to me, and there's a big gap between me and them. And nothing could make me feel just okay than thinking that there's someone who still doesn't hate me much for what I got. It's you, Lina. I need you.
Now, being on the Internet is a thief job.
I'm a slave of fear.
He's the Emperor.
I can't see the sunshine,
I'll be waiting for you Lady,
'Cause I'm through.
Sit me down,
Shut me up,
I'll come now,
And I'll get along with you.

1 comment:

I want to know your answer.