20090318

Under the Dark Sky

I found out that school is actually a boring place. The new car turned out to have an inner damage. And I'm just alone at the field. Ouh, that's great. Yea, I don't have to understand anything. I don't have to make up for something. I am what I was. There's nothing has changed. There's no 'us'. Never was. Weyh, there's not even a castle in the clouds. I should've known that before. I'll just walk down the street, watching people, saying hye to everyone, hiding the misery beneath my skin. Or just laying on the grassfield, trying to lift the stone, away from my chest, alone and peacefully.

"And the white-horsed prince shall come to his knees at your feet,
But I am no him."


Verse 6 & 7, Into the Summerfield, February's End.

Still, I want my grassfield.

2 comments:

I want to know your answer.