20090302

MARISSA

It's already March now. Second March. I recall one of my thoughtful campaigns, MARISSA (Marchen Awaken Romance IS Striking the Asylum). Ha. It should be 'End of February' instead of 'Marchen'. It was really striking, driving me crazy, or at least, a little bit confused to death. But I'm glad it's all over now. Wuhuu.. whatever it was, it was hard for me. Let just forget it. Nice.

Ha. Naqib told me Mrs. Fazila (Fadzilla) the chemistry teacher, has found out about our class dropping, or what i refer to as 'unpermitted absence'. He was scared to death that she was telling us to the PK HEM. Whew.. and today, we got no meeting or punishment for it. Glad. And i just don't know how to undergo a full week without dropping any class. Ha.. dude, worrying too much kills freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.