20090304

A Wednesday

Whew.. Today is public holiday for Terengganu for Sultan's gonna blow his candles, erk, whatever. A non-school day, a HOLY-day for me. Haha.. and tomorrow we'll sit for our first upper-secondary exam. Whew.. sounds creepy for those unprepared warriors like me. Uh. Revising? Sounds so not-me. I'll just read a few this and that then no more. :D Dad gave me a watch last night. Whew.. never heard the brand before but bet it must be a good one. He got that from a friend of his which he got it from Lelong.com. Fhew.. nice. i know I shouldn't have made this such a big thing, but I can't help it. :D

+Bell&Ross
+Limited Edition :D
+Aviation Type/Military Spec
+Stainless Steel
+Automatic Movement
+Water Resistant : 100m / 325 ft

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know your answer.